A smooth transition assists children in feeling less anxious about their move into Secondary and assists parents in supporting their children through this milestone.
An enrolment interview is your personal opportunity to meet with our Principal, Mr Mark Newton and to establish a partnership between the school and home, in order to provide the greatest opportunities for success. The students in our Prep to Year 12 Catholic Parish precinct also participate in enrolment interviews for the same reasons. St Patrick's values transition creating significantly more opportunities during Year 6 to engage in College surrounds.
Transition Program for 2021 will be available to view here as soon as dates have been confirmed.
Year 7 (2021) Uniform Sizing
2021 Booking Schedule TBA
Screenshots below may assist. You will be booking a 'seat' to secure your Sizing Appointment.
1. This should be your first page. If you do not get this one, you may need to type 'Gympie' into a box on the page and then select St Patrick's College. Complete your email address and hit - 'Next'.
2. Fill in the appropriate information at this point, then 'Next'.
3. At this point complete your student's information, then 'Next'.
4. Click on 'Book Seats' to enable selection of a 'time' as below.
5. All done once this section is complete.