A smooth transition assists children in feeling less anxious about their move into Secondary and assists parents in supporting their children through this milestone. An enrolment interview is your personal opportunity to meet with our Principal, Mrs Karen Harrison and to establish a partnership between the school and home, in order to provide the greatest opportunities for success. The students in our Prep to Year 12 Catholic Parish precinct also participate in enrolment interviews for the same reasons. St Patrick's values transition creating significantly more opportunities during Year 6 to engage in College surrounds.
Transition Program 2019
Transition Program 2018
Transition Program 2017
Uniform Shop – Monday 16 October Booking Schedule - screenshots below may assist. You will be booking a 'seat' to secure your Sizing Appointment.
1. This should be your first page. If you do not get this one, you may need to type 'Gympie' into a box on the page and then select St Patrick's College. Complete your email address and hit - 'Next'.
2. Fill in the appropriate information at this point, then 'Next'.
3. At this point complete your student's information, then 'Next'.
4. Click on 'Book Seats' to enable selection of a 'time' as below.
5. All done once this section is complete.